Enabling you to deliver on time, to cost and to specification for the long run.
Whilst Lean thinking and operational excellence is not new for the defence sector, much focus to date has been on tools and techniques rather than a combined approach that includes driving sustainable change in management systems and working practices. Working with some of the leading industry primes, S A Partners brings a more holistic approach to helping you to deliver sustainable Enterprise Excellence in a challenging market.
Whilst over the last few years, the sector has seen increasing government scale of support and funding, the requirement to continually do more with less is increasingly paramount. Industry and government driven funding for continual development across the entire supply and delivery network in operational excellence across the sector only demonstrates this requirement.
From a quality perspective the drive to minimise operational risk and build in sustainable systems for quality, safety & reliability has never been more important – this is not just about compliance, rather building a culture of quality and performance excellence that will sustain and support profitable growth.
Unlike short-termist efficiency programmes, our approach to operational excellence offers you the ability to improve customer performance and drive down cost whilst investing in your workforce to continually improve your business for the future.
How we can help?
With deep industry experience across the sector in manufacturing, maintenance, supply chain & R&D we can support you with achieve the operational and performance improvements you need through:
- Enterprise Excellence & Lean implementation through deploying1 improvement systems, supportred by a strong leadership culture.
- Driving a deep rooted cultural and behavioural change towards excellence throughout your organisation.
- Quality Assurance and building a sustainable culture of quality that is clearly re-inforced by leadership and performance excellence.
- Promoting and delivering excellence across the supply chain, including the support of funded SC21 & C&G programmes.
- Implementing TPM principles to design and build culture and systems that generate high levels of productive output from your key assets.
S A Partners are proud to be a member of ADS. ADS is the Premier Trade Organisation for companies in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space sectors.
We are a quality driven organisation and as such we have successfully been accredited for the ISO9001:2015 Standard, Cyber Essentials Plus and JOSCAR approved.