From listening to our retail and distribution clients, we understand that the sector is facing a wide range of challenges:
- Continuing labour cost pressure due to planned rises in minimum wages.
- Purchase price increases from exchange rate changes.
- Improving the Customer Experience – Innovating products and services to meet consumer needs
Making money from omni-channel demand and delivery.
- Attracting and retaining the best employees with high engagement.
- Creating supply chain responsiveness at lowest cost.
How we can help
- Continuous Improvement (Lean) capability development – improvement system & accredited learning that offsets currency and wage increases.
- Fast flowing ‘Concept to consumer’ process that enhances your offer to customers with large to small innovations.
- Call centre management – customer handling system that drive service innovation at lower cost
- Re-configuring the value chains to suit omni-channel operations to find the new balance point between bricks and clicks.
- Develop real ownership by staff at all level, maximising skill development and coaching to double the rate of improvement. Access to global recognition via Shingo awards.
- Transform supplier relationships to maximise value adding collaboration and lower cost by optimising end to end supply chain to be waste free.