ACCESSIBILITY & ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website [sapartners.com] (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms and conditions.
[sapartners.com] is a site operated by S A Partners LLP (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 0C308491 and we have our registered office at Y Borth, 13 Beddau Way, Castlegate Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 2AX, United Kingdon. Our VAT number is .
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards [See below].
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Lean Academy interventions are centred around supporting members of your business to become powerful Lean Coaches.
We work with you to design and deploy a systematic approach to learning which provides your team with the skills and knowledge they need to support improvement in your business, and become accredited Lean Coaches.
How far you engage S A Partners in delivering a Lean Academy is determined by your need; we can provide an end-to-end learning solution or be involved in only those parts of implementing the solution where you need our help.
Lean Leadership interventions are all about helping your teams to understand and deploy the right leadership behaviours to ensure lean is both successful and sustainable in your organisation.
We work with line and team leaders to deploy the skills to ensure Continuous Improvement becomes an ingrained way of working together with teams through to the boards of international businesses to help them deploy the behaviours to make Lean a powerful force for change in their business.