AME Conference Commences 5th March
S A Partner are proud to sponsor the upcoming AME conference which is being held on the 5th and 6th March at Leopard Lodge, Melbourne Zoo. AME is a volunteer based, not for profit organisation, that is a trusted reliable source of enterprise wide lean knowledge. The Leading Through Excellence and Innovation Conference brings together a select group of international and national speakers, who are leaders in their profession, have achieved significant results or have an innovative approach on how they are taking their Lean journey.
A past client of S A Partners, Ron Harper who is President of Cogent Power Inc, will be delivering the International keynote presentation. Ron Harper, P.Eng. has worked in manufacturing for 25 years, mostly in senior leadership positions in marketing, engineering, operations and general management and has been with Cogent since 1995. The organisation has been on its lean journey since 2004, and Harper has taken a highly personal role in leading the company and its teams to create a self-propelling lean organisation and culture.
In this video Ron Harper talks about the Cogent 10 year journey to excellence.
This conference is an excellent opportunity to learn from others and is a trusted source of Lean knowledge.
- AME is a volunteer based not for profit organisation that is a trusted reliable source of enterprise wide lean knowledge.
- Practitioner to practitioner learning.
- Experienced practitioner-to-practitioner learning. Hear from local and international peers who have successfully put change into action.
- Networking around best practice.
- Build a social network of like-minded people who are passionate about sharing both their challenges and solutions.
- Accelerated lean-learning experience
- Participate in value-packed, accelerated learning experience focused on the benefits of applying continuous improvement in your business.
- Borrow with pride
- Take away proven, practical innovative, process-excellence solutions that you can emulate with pride.
If you’d like to find out more or register, then you can visit the conference page at the following web address: