Applying TPM to different Sectors & their specific Production Facilities
Welcome to the 7th issue of our Total Productive Maintenance series.
In Articles 3 through to 6 we described the SA Partners Enterprise Excellence Model centring on the 3 x P’s of Purpose, Process and People- which, through alignment, improvement and engagement, is capable of delivering sustainable business results as outcomes.
In this issue we focus on the following points:
- Recap and focus for this 7th article
- Recognising the Differences
- Seven Facility Types and Characteristics
- Process / Bulk Manufacturing
- Classic Manufacturing
- Utilities and General Services
- Remote & Dispersed Assets
- Human Factor Input
To view the full white paper, use the green download button.