Welcome to the 7th issue of our Total Productive Maintenance series.
In Articles 3 through to 6 we described the SA Partners Enterprise Excellence Model centring on the 3 x P’s of Purpose, Process and People- which, through alignment, improvement and engagement, is capable of delivering sustainable business results as outcomes.
In this issue we focus on the following points:
- Recap and focus for this 7th article
- Recognising the Differences
- Seven Facility Types and Characteristics
- Process / Bulk Manufacturing
- Classic Manufacturing
- Utilities and General Services
- Remote & Dispersed Assets
- Human Factor Input
You can find out more about our TPM offering, and also contact John Quirke directly from his web page.
To see the full case study, use the download link provided.