Auckland Leisure – Shingo Update
Early April saw 16 participants for our Discover Shingo Awareness seminar, kindly hosted by Auckland Leisure and presented expertly by Chris Butterworth.
Our Shingo training is brought to our clients as we are a fully affiliated to the Shingo Institute http://www.shingoprize.org/
The Shingo Training Discover Excellence programme is a foundational, two day workshop that introduces the Shingo Guiding Principles and the Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence. It is designed to raise awareness amongst Leaders and Managers on how Enterprise Excellence can benefit their organisation.
The course is a blend of expert input, discussion and best practice learning combined with real time application of learning via “Go and See” assessments.
On this occasion we were hosted at West Wave Recreation and Leisure Centre which gave the participants the opportunity to apply the learning first hand, to see how Shingo principles drive behaviour throughout the entire organisation to deliver world class results.
At the end of this Shingo workshop participants were be able to:
- Understand the principles of enterprise excellence.
- Learn the key insights of ideal behaviours.
- Understand the relationship between behaviours, systems and principles.
- Learn how systems and behaviours drive results.
- Learn how KBI’s drive KPI’s and how this leads to excellent results.
- Use “Go and See” to understand the practical application of the Shingo Guiding Principles.
Many thanks to Chris for the opportunity to get to grips with Shingo and we look forward to next time and further Shingo insights on your next visits.
If anyone is interested in further information on the Shingo Enterprise Excellence model, please get in touch.