Behavioural coaching is about developing systems that enable ideal behaviour to be created within the organisation, supported by both measurement (KBI) and coaching competence”
Essentially its about stimulating the ideal behaviours necessary, for the organisation to deliver its improvement journey.
You can view our Systems Excellence page to see all systems that are essential for organisations to function effectively.
How will this be achieved?
- Develop behaviours to stimulate the necessary changes in the improvement journey.
- Develop skills of coaches and willingness of individuals to be coached.
- Develop individual expectations and accountability to enable coaching conversations.
- Visualise the process and ensure ideal behaviour can be observed, described and recorded.
Why would you do this?
- To maximise the people potential via the continual development of ideal behaviour.