Mob: 07866 948435
Alex Everitt – Consultant
What is my background and what are my qualifications?
I graduated with a BA Honours degree in Film & Video in 2014. I joined S A Partners in 2016 brining a background in marketing, graphic design, and videography. Since then I have escalated into the role of brand manager and digital designer obtaining a green belt accredited qualification.
What I do.
- Adapting S A Partners’ products for visual appeal.
- Setting out styles, guidelines and vision of the brand.
- Assisting with product development – in particular, the development of our Improvement Coach Programmes, and the production of our Enterprise Excellence Assessments.
- Developing marketing campaigns.
- Involvement in social media.
- Web development.
- Managing and producing print-based media for S A Partners marketing, and client handbooks.
- Producing promotional video material for S A Partners and improvement case studies for clients.
Who have I worked with.
- Worldwide Fruit Ltd
- Accolade Wines
- Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Bel UK
Personal interests outside of work
I have been a motorsport fan for as long as I can remember – particularly Formula 1, Touring Cars, and Rallying.
I am a guitarist currently in 3 bands; Last Laugh Lane, The 1990’s, and Manchester Sound System.
I also enjoy playing football with friends in a 5-a-side league.