What is the Black Belt – Coach (2A) Course?
The Black Belt course combines leadership and programme governance training with a range of advanced lean/CI strategic and tactical approaches to lead, coach, manage, design, deliver, implement, measure and track benefits and sustain strategic lean/CI transformation programmes at the cross functional/organizational level. The content of the training is often bespoke based on the needs of the individuals, their organization and level of lean/CI experience but includes for example Enterprise Excellence Master Class and/or Shingo modules.
Why was this badge awarded?
Candidates at Black Belt Level are able to design and implement programmes, and play a leading role in managing departmental or cross functional teams.
Black Belt candidates are primarily focused on being effective lean / CI leader through the following actions:
● The ability to think in terms of processes, value streams and systems; knowing how to lead
● The ability to problem solve, understand variability and waste.
● Understanding how we learn, develop and improve; leading learning & improvement.
● Understanding the behaviour of people.
● Giving vision, focus and direction to the organisation