CARE FOR EACH OTHER
At S A Partners we believe in supporting each other to become the best version of ourselves. We are committed to cultivating an environment where people are trusted, respected and treated with humility.
We celebrate differences and know that the diversity of our experience, our ideas and our personalities are what make us unique and valuable contributors to the team. We foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are given the opportunity and encouraged to reach their full potential. We want everyone to feel respected and appreciated for who they are, where they come from and what they have achieved.
We are an equal opportunities employer with offices in the UK, Ireland, USA and Australia.
Mental Health in the workplace is a specific area of passion for us as we recognize that the world of work has changed. We are committed to supporting our colleagues and clients by ensuring that every person has the space to be themselves, to share how they feel and receive the support they need, when they need it.
- Give every person three care days to use in the year (that can be taken at any time) to use with the community or other charitable activities.
- Ensure those responsible for leading others have the skills and capability to support their teams and colleagues.
- Share best practices with other businesses and learn from others.
- Use our position as an organisation of influence to support others build best practice in this area, by recognizing and celebrating this way of working with our clients and our communities.
- Ensure all our performance reviews focus on how we can support individuals become the best versions of themselves.
- Ensure that our recruitment policies and practices reflect this commitment.
- Through our employee survey we will assess the teams perception and identify areas for improvement.
We are committed to reviewing our practices and policies in this area to ensure that we have the right systems and processes in place to drive the ideal behaviours of trust, humility and respect.