Chris Butterworth has been invited to speak at the Annual Public Sector Update 2011 Conference – Governance without barriers, The holistic approach.
The event, is your best opportunity to get up to speed on the latest governance issues in the public sector in just one day.
Critical issues addressed will include:
- The Economic Development Board’s perspective on the role of the public sector
- Competitiveness – what does this mean in the local government organisational culture
- Board governance & performance
- Effectively managing internal fraud
- Social media risks for the public sector
- Lean thinking – and how to implement sustainable continuous improvement
Chris, representing S A Partners, will be delivering a talk on ‘Lean thinking, and how to implement sustainable continuous improvement’
The event takes place 25 October 2011, Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide
Secure your place now!
For more information or online registration:
Enquires contact Susan bradbrook (08) 8132 0266