Continuous Improvement in Financial Services, Book Launch
S A Partners are pleased to announce the publication of a new book ‘Embedding a Culture of Continuous Improvements in Financial Services’ which has been written by Chris Butterworth, Partner and Head of our business – S A Partners Pty, Australia, Dr Morgan Jones, Head of CI for Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Brenton Harder, Head of CI for the Bank of New York.
The book can be ordered via Amazon and all profits will go to Redkite – a Children’s cancer charity – their logo is on the front cover.
Several publicity events are being planned in the Australia, USA, UK and Europe – see confirmed events below:
- AME conference in Melbourne 7th /8th March – presentation focused on the book and a book signing
- Professor Peter Hines presenting at an evening book launch hosted by CBA on 22nd March in Sydney
- Book launch in New York in April 2017
- Shingo Conference Atlanta April 2017
- NZ book launch at the S A Partners conference in Auckland on 30th August
Keep a lookout for details in our monthly newsletters and on our web site for links to purchasing the book.