- Continuing cost pressure – particularly in grocery retail and consumer goods
- Improving the Customer Experience – Personalization or Customisation to meet consumer needs
- Omni-channel demand and delivery
- Attracting and retaining the best employees with high engagement
- Supply chain responsiveness at lowest cost
How we can help
- Continuous Improvement (Lean) capability development – improvement system & accredited learning that offset Labour cost increases
- Fast flowing ‘Concept to consumer’ (NPD) system development, ranging (NPI – improvement)
- Call centre management – customer handling system that drive service innovation at lower cost
- Re-configuring the value chains to suit omni-channel operations to find the new balance point between brick and click
- Develop real system ownership by staff at all level, maximising skill development and coaching to double the rate of improvement. Access to Shingo award scheme.
- Transform supplier relationship to maximise value adding collaboration and lower cost plus optimising end to end supply chain management to remove all waste.