How to lead remote sales teams with Agile Sales – Australia
Identifying the right metrics and executing improvement.
Join us for this 2 hour virtual workshop to hear from author and industry-leading Agile Sales expert Brad Jeavons.
The way we work has changed rapidly; Sales teams have been disrupted, commoditized to places of selling purely on price. Agile Sales is the first book to bring Enterprise Excellence into sales and marketing. Organisations are using Agile sales to get back in the game and sell with value & delight.
Results have been phenomenal!
- Retailers achieving over 80% growth year on year
- Packaging distributors sales teams are growing by 15%
This highly interactive masterclass will help you gain an understanding of how to develop a high performance sales team to compete in this new world. Learn how to integrate continuous improvement (Lean & Agile) into sales to ensure they keep competing forevermore.
This course will cover techniques in running Rapid Visual Performance Meetings for sales and marketing. The course will cover the following topics:
- Engaging and aligning the team
- Defining the right measures to lead culture and performance
- Visual scoreboard design
- Running the meeting to achieve results
By participating in this course you will:
- Learn about engaging and aligning the team.
- Define the right measures to lead culture and performance.
- Learn visual scoreboard design.
- Running the meeting to achieve results.
The training is set up using Zoom Meetings (2 hour session).
This will be supported by self study. We will use case studies and activities to ensure the training is enjoyable, meaningful and relevant.
For more information:
Phone: +61 466 745 018