Continuous Improvement Conference – Auckland
Embedding a culture of continuous improvement
Conference location: Massey University, Auckland, NZ
Date: 30th August 2017
Registration is now open for the 2017 Continuous Improvement Conference hosted by Massey University and supported by MPOWER. An essential event for Business Leaders and anyone involved in deploying Lean/CI in their organisation.
For our third annual conference the focus will be embedding a culture of continuous improvement. This will be the biggest and best conference yet with multiple streams, interactive learning opportunities and a choice of sessions filled with practical tips and takeaways.
You will hear insights from C I Professionals from leading organisations such as, Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, ASB Bank, Countdown Supermarkets, Mylan Alphapharm (Australia – Pharmaceuticals), National Broadband Network (Australia) and Auckland Council as well as leadership experts and thought leaders from the Human Resource Institute NZ, New Zealand Rugby and Massey University.
Their presentations will cover
- sharing personal experiences of deploying Lean/CI, lessons learnt and key successes
- developing and sustaining a workplace improvement culture
- achieving improved service and productivity by engaging staff at every level across the organisation
- using simple habits to achieve a culture of improvement
- reinforcing the culture – ideal behaviours
- why CI is everyone’s responsibility
- securing sponsorship for CI programmes from business leaders
Continue the networking after the Conference and join us for drinks and canapes at the Wine Box Cafe from 5.00pm to 7.00pm.
Tickets $50, must be purchased in advance.