You will learn to align your organisational principles and core values with your systems. Group activities are used to help develop skills in assessing alignment and also how to address misalignment’s by embedding your principles into your work and management systems.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Introduction to Shingo
- Principle led Behaviours
- Learning what it means in action
- Checking out how to review in a real live environment
- Identify how tools link to systems
- See and assess behaviour to provide constructive-feedback
- Explore what adjustments could be made to improve systems in driving ideal behaviour for world class results
Advanced Productivity Skillnet Funding available.