You will learn to align your organisational principles and core values with your systems. Group activities are used to help develop skills in assessing alignment and also how to address misalignment’s by embedding your principles into your work and management systems.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of focusing on Shingo principles
- Articulate principle-driven behaviour
- Identify how tools link to systems
- See and assess behaviour to provide constructive-feedback
- Explore what adjustments could be made to improve systems in driving ideal behaviour for world class results
Our first event in Europe was held at the Shingo Silver Medallion winning refinery, Vale based in Wales, UK. You can find out what the students thought of the training and how the workshop went by reading the news item.