Improve your process management
In-person workshop: From Chaos to Automation
Organisations rely on their employees to execute countless activities on a daily basis, but in the absence of standardised processes, it’s likely that everyone does their job differently. Without standardising and optimising processes, your organisation may not be reaching its’ full potential.
Driving maximum productivity, requires taking your processes through an improvement journey starting from their state of chaos to standardisation, optimisation and finally through to automation.
Join Process Management experts Mercedes O’Connor (Nintex) and Ishan Sellahewa (SA Partners) for this informative workshop where they will walk you through the improvement journey explaining how to get started, what frameworks and government structures are required, as well as you how can leverage technology to accelerate your transformation from Chaos to Automation.
Attendees of this workshop will leave understanding:
- How to get started on your improvement journey
- What frameworks and governance structures are required
- How to leverage technology to accelerate transformation and excellence
Reserve your seat now as space is limited!
- Rolling out process management for sustainable success
- Finding processes that can and should be automated