Improvement Coach Black Belt – Australia
About this Course:
Practically focussed, interactive course focussed on providing advanced problem-solving skills to solve complex business problems across all business units in an organisation.
The course introduces additional tools and techniques which are specifically chosen for solving complex cross functional business problems and equips participants with advanced project management, change management, facilitate teams, and analytical techniques essential in delivering sustainable improvements in a complex environment.
The course includes case study-based activities to re-enforce the learning and give practical experience in application of the advanced problem-solving tools.
Key Learning Outcomes:
The Black Belt program equips participants with the knowledge and experience to:
- Work with business leaders to select appropriate scoped projects for Green Belts and Black Belts.
- Apply advanced problem-solving techniques to lead complex projects cross the organisation
- Identify resistance to change and how to successfully transition change recipients.
- Establish high performing project teams
- Facilitate teams to achieve business/project outcomes
- Coach & Mentor GBs, Project Sponsors and Key Stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Validate busines benefits (financial and non-financial)
Course Duration: 10 days – delivered in 2 x 5 day sessions
Course Delivery: Classroom
Entry Requirements: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LCS 1c) certified and attend training with an improvement project.
Level – Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LCS 2a)
Accredited by – LCS Cardiff University.
Requirements – attend all modules of training, pass on-line exam, provide 2 x project improvement reports
Can’t make this workshop? Then fill in the form below to get notification of our next planned Shingo workshops