Lean Practitioner (LCS 1b) 4 Day Workshop Sydney
This is a 4 day event delivered in two parts:
Workshop session 1: November 14 – 15, session 2: November 21 – 22
Who should attend
This 4 day workshop (2 x 2 days) will be of interest to Managers, Team Leaders, Change Agents and individuals responsible for carrying out business improvement activities.
This workshop is the second in a series of accredited training programmes aligned to the Lean Competency System (LCS 1b) of Cardiff University and delegates who a pass in the exam and submit a successful project will receive a Certificate awarded from the University.
- Understand Professor Peter Hines’ Lean Business Model
- Be able to participate in effective improvement activities
- Diagnose issues in a process using appropriate tools and techniques
- Implement permanent solutions that resolve the root cause issues and prevent re-occurrence of the problem
- Learn a range of Value stream mapping tools
- Understand practical approaches to delivering
- Employee engagement and sustainable improvement