Shingo Build Excellence Workshop – Virtual Workshop
About the Workshop
This capstone workshop integrates classroom and on-site experiences to solidify the knowledge and experience gained from the previous five Shingo workshops.
The BUILD EXCELLENCE*workshop demonstrates the integrated execution of systems that drive behavior toward the ideal as informed by the principles in the Shingo Model™. The workshop helps to develop a structured approach to execute a cultural transformation.
It builds upon a foundation of principles, using tools that already exist within many organizations. You will learn how to build systems that drive behavior that will consistently deliver desired results.
In this final Shingo workshop, you will:
- DESIGN or create a system, guided by the Shingo Model, that changes behaviors to close gaps and drives results closer to organizational goals and purpose.
- ANSWER the question: “How do I get everyone on board?”
- UNDERSTAND the relationship between behaviors, systems, and principles, and how they drive results.
- LEARN how KBIs drive KPIs, and how this leads to excellent results.
How this is delivered:
The interactive online training consists of:
- 2x 8 hour sessions (8:00 – 17:00 BST).
- Over 2 days
- Via Zoom Meetings (a Link will be provided on registration)
- 1 hour Coaching Follow Up – post workshop with your regional Shingo Facilitator