Shingo Discover Excellence Workshop
In this 2 day workshop you will learn how to move from a tools based approach to a sustainable principle based approach to improvement using the Shingo Model. DISCOVER EXCELLENCE is a foundational two-day workshop that introduces the Shingo Model, with real-time discussions and on-site learning from a host organisation. This program is a highly interactive experience designed to make your learning meaningful and immediately applicable.
- Introduction to the Shingo Model
- Case studies and videos from Shingo Award winning organisations,
- Learn how ideal behaviours underpin the creation of a continuous improvement culture
- Hands on learning by doing with site tour and interviews with host personnel
- Learn how to define and assess ideal behaviours
- Feedback and discussion with host organisation
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of focusing on Shingo principles
- Articulate principle-driven behaviour
- Identify how tools link to systems
- See and assess behaviour to provide constructive-feedback
- Explore what adjustments could be made to improve systems in driving ideal behaviour for world class results
The Shingo Model
You can find out more about the Shingo Model by downloading the Shingo Inst Guide to the Shingo Model.
Who should attend?
Senior Leaders and Continuous Improvement professionals from enterprises, big or small, from any sector, wanting to understand the essential ingredients needed to create a sustainable business improvement culture.
For further information contact Richard Young on: +61 (0) 466 745 018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org