This 2 day workshop takes place on the 31st July & 1st August at Sterling Ponds in Michigan.
There is a 30% discount for MAMA members, so please contact Colin Scott by filling in the form on his bio page for the discount code, quoting your MAMA membership details.
In this 2 day workshop you will learn how to move from a tools based approach to a sustainable principle based approach to improvement using the Shingo Model. DISCOVER EXCELLENCE is a foundational two-day workshop that introduces the Shingo Model, with real-time discussions and on-site learning from a host organisation. This program is a highly interactive experience designed to make your learning meaningful and immediately applicable.
- Introduction to the Shingo Model
- Case studies and videos from Shingo Award winning organisations,
- Learn how ideal behaviours underpin the creation of a continuous improvement culture
- Hands on learning by doing with site tour and interviews with host personnel
- Learn how to define and assess ideal behaviours
- Feedback and discussion with host organisation