Shingo Discover Excellence Workshop
In this 2 day workshop you will learn how to move from a tools based approach to a sustainable principle based approach to improvement using the Shingo Model. DISCOVER EXCELLENCE is a foundational two-day workshop that introduces the Shingo Model, with real-time discussions and on-site learning from a host organisation. This program is a highly interactive experience designed to make your learning meaningful and immediately applicable.
- Introduction to the Shingo Model
- Case studies and videos from Shingo Award winning organisations,
- Learn how ideal behaviours underpin the creation of a continuous improvement culture
- Hands on learning by doing with site tour and interviews with host personnel
- Learn how to define and assess ideal behaviours
- Feedback and discussion with host organisation
As a DISCOVER participant, you will achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the benefits of focusing on the Shingo principles and recognise where you could make improvements in your own organisation to improve systems and drive ideal behaviours.
- Learn how to benchmark your performance against the best in the world by carrying out your own self-assessment based on the Shingo Model™ .
- Learn from other organisations experiences as you take part in a range of hands on activities and group discussions.
The Shingo Model
You can find out more about the Shingo Model and download a copy of the Guide to the Shingo Model from our Shingo page.
Senior leaders and Continuous Improvement professionals from enterprises, big or small, from any sector, wanting to understand the essential ingredients needed to create a sustainable business Improvement culture.
Attendees of the Shingo Discover Excellence Workshop give their thoughts on the learning outcomes.
For further information contact Richard Steel or call 0274 515 298