About this Event
About this Workshop
This programme is a 2 day hands on practical face-to-face Shingo workshop covering the Shingo principles of Enterprise Excellence.
The workshop will be led by Colin Scott, and you will witness at first hand, how Shingo principles drive behaviour throughout the entire organisation to deliver world class results. This course is accredited and certified to both the Shingo Institute and CPD service (Continual Professional Development).
You will learn to align your organisational principles and core values with your systems. Group activities are used to help develop skills in assessing alignment and also how to address misalignment’s by embedding your principles into your work and management systems.
As a participant you will:
- LEARN and understand the Shingo Model
- DISCOVER the three insights of Organizational Excellence
- EXPLORE how the Shingo Guiding Principles inform ideal behaviour that ultimately lead to sustainable results.
- UNDERSTAND the behavioural assessment process through an interactive case study and on-site learning.
Organisations who have adopted the Shingo principles, have seen an increased level of success in areas such as Costs (increased revenue, reduced inventory, reduced lead times etc), Safety & Quality ( zero lost time for accidents, reduction in scrap, defects and non-conformance), On Time in Full & New Product Introduction (increases in OTIF by as much as 95% & NPI up to 100%). Attendee’s of our Shingo workshops have rated them very highly, with 98% having no hesitation in recommending them to colleagues.
- 100% of all attendees rate our delivery as ‘Accomplished’.
- 33% rate our delivery as Outstanding
- 98% would recommend this course to a colleague
Feedback from previous attendees…
“Very good, enjoyed the course, looking forward to working on this in the future.”
“Very beneficial, thank you! Filled a gap in my understanding.”
“Challenging and excellent workshop, food for thought.”