Dublin – 14th June
‘People are the only organisational asset with and infinite ability to increase in value’ The Shingo Institute.
The Essence of Excellence in any organisation is in effect, a combination of: people; their interaction with robust processes; and ideal behaviours that maintain and improve customer value.
The Shingo Model is a proven philosophy and framework to move organisations towards sustainable ideal results.
In this half day workshop we will introduce the origin and core philosophy behind the Shingo Model. We will review the process of challenging for a Shingo Prize and review what Shingo examiners look for.
We will hear from companies who have been successful in achieving Shingo recognition, but more importantly have achieved significantly improved business performance and improved their sites standing with their corporate stakeholders.
The workshop will provide ample opportunities for Q&A and the sharing of experience.
- Understand why successful companies are using Shingo.
- What it can do for your organisation and how it can support growth.
- Understanding of the Shingo Model and Behaviours.
Who is this for?
Senior Managers, Operational Directors
It will help you:
- Understand the benefits to your organsiation of Shingo, and how it can support and drive organisational transformation.
- Understand how Shingo provides a more sustainable model than traditional TPS & WCM as it focuses on Behaviours