Situational Leadership®II Training
View all workshops
S A Partners are proud to deliver the Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) workshop, which is the most widely taught leadership model in the world. We know leadership, its at the heart of what makes our transformation programs successful. We can also run them in-house at your own organisation. Please contact Mick Moreton for further details.
SLII gives your company a shared process, language, and model for building leadership. It is a program customised to your employees’ individual goals and your corporate goals.
SLII teaches leaders to do more than just respond to predictable situations through memorised skill application. It teaches leaders to analyse, diagnose, think, and apply leadership concepts effectively in any situation.
Bringing together highly engaging classroom activities with pre- and post-tools helps reinforce, measure, and cement learning. Short, fast-paced learning scenarios using real work problems capture learners’ attention. The outcome is that learners get up-to-speed and start using SLII faster than ever before.
Registration includes workshop, materials and lunch.
View all workshops
The learning objectives of the Situational Leadership®II Training is as follows:
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
Those that should attend the Situational Leadership® II are individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness:
- Executives and senior-level managers
- Mid-level or new managers
- Tream leaders & supervisors
- Learning Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals.
- Anyone who shares ownership and stewardship for leading, coaching, and developing talent in others.