Where: Michigan Aerospace Manufacturing Association. 7205 Sterling Ponds Ct Sterling Heights, MI 48312
When: 29th June 12:10pm EST [14 places only]. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Come and join us in person at Michigan Aerospace Manufacturing Association for a lunch and learn webinar.
This lunch and learn webinar will give insight to the Shingo method and it practical application within the aerospace and defense manufacturing sector.
Learn how low volume, high mix, highly regulated enterprises sustain excellence in a demanding and changing environment.
- Shingo Guiding Principals
- Ideal Results Require Ideal Behaviors
- Purpose and Systems Drive Behavior
- Principals Inform Ideal Behaviors
- Case Study – Letterkenny Army Depot
- Case Study – Lycoming Engines
- Case Study – Barnes Aerospace
- Case Study – AWE Case Study
- 10 minute Q & A