Management of health, safety & environmental risks, meeting legislative requirements and meeting expectations of all stakeholders. Health safety and environment is to develop a culture of behavioural safety and an awareness of the organisations impact on the environment.
How will this be achieved?
- Develop a clear understanding of legislation that is relevant around HS&E.
- Develop a clear understanding of organisational risk across all activities.
- Construct systems that enable appropriate reactive, proactive and preventative activities to be put in place.
- Ensure individuals have the appropriate skills to manage and lead HS&E.
- Create a system that is highly visual and owned by everyone and capable of driving continued improvement.
Why would you do this?
- Ensure your people and the environment are safe and well cared for at all times.