Leadership of Complex Change in a Productivity Improvement Environment
What does change management mean and how do people in organisations react when they experience change management activity?
This paper focusses on a range of change management approaches whilst considering complex change in productivity improvement environments.
This paper covers the following:
- The Kubler Ross Model
- Maslow and the ‘Hierarchy of Needs’
- The Lean Iceberg Model
- Change Management Approaches
- John Kotter – 8 Step Model for Leading Change
- How we Speak when Leading Change
- Synthesising the Models to Benefit Leaders, Managers and Individuals in a Productivity Improvement Environment