Leadership Development – A Strategic Core Competence at S A Partners
Five key members of the S A Partners team have recently been accredited to train individuals and organisations to a globally renowned Leadership Development standard that has provenance lasting over 30 years:
- Mick Moreton – Partner and Head of Leadership Development activities for S A Partners
- Robin Jaques – Partner and Head of our defence & Aerospace Sector
- Gary Griffiths – Partner and Account Manager for multinational clients
- Juliette Packham – Partner and Account Manager
- Alan Jones – Account Manager for multinational clients
Millions of people around the world have adopted this approach as the leadership model of choice to:
- Develop people, teams, and organisations
- Establish effective relationships that bring out the best in people
- Drive a common language of leadership in diverse work teams, across geographies, across functional groups, and at all levels within organizations
Because of its ability to help people excel as self-leaders and as leaders of others, the model is embraced by many of the world’s most successful organizations.
The model is recognised as both a business language and a framework for employee development that transcends cultural, linguistic, and geographical boundaries. Its foundation lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person.
Because learning happens over time, the model covers a four-phase learning process:
Launch > Learn > Practice > Master.
Learners can hone new leadership skills in bite-sized learning activities, which leads to greater retention. Learners gain access to content outside the classroom, and the e-learning assets provide multiple learning resources for downloading and sharing back in the workplace.