Situational Leadership II forms a critical part of our integrated Leadership for Improvement offering, and is a key tool that forms part of our Leadership Development Programme.
In January 2017, the UK Government outlined its plans in a ‘Green Paper’ consultation document for a UK Industrial Strategy.
- Key objectives of the strategy include:
- Competitiveness and competitive advantage of the economy
- Economic growth by increasing productivity.
- Building relevant skills and capable supply chains
- Delivering and sustaining ‘excellence’
Leadership from business has been key to the success of sectoral policies in the UK and other countries. The UK Government will work with sectors that organise themselves behind strong leadership to help deliver upgrades in productivity.