S A Partners is proud to be celebrating 10 years Accreditation with the Cardiff University developed Lean Competency System (LCS). The accreditation has become a cornerstone of S A Partners delivery with our customers.
It recognises the standards to which our training modules are held, as well as the capability of our trainers, coaches and assessors.
The LCS framework is an international benchmark for excellence within Lean Training and certification is rigorous and structured to ensure individuals and organisations achieve sustainable results.
Simon Grogan, MD of S A Partners comments:
“Celebrating 10 years accreditation is significant for us, it is validation of the work our Trainers, Coaches and Assessors undertake on behalf of our clients. It also ensures our customers can remain confident with the standards set by our Training, Assessment & Certification programmes which align to the Lean Competency System.”
Over the last 10 years S A Partners and LCS have developed a productive, collaborative and mutually beneficial relationship which has benefited over 10,000 individuals around the world.
The Lean Competency System Framework provides structure and rigour while simultaneously being flexible enough to accommodate the contingent needs of a diverse range of organizational clients.
The Lean Competency System has a global presence:
Since 2010, S A Partners have:
- Consistently achieved Accreditation and Certification to train and formally assess Cardiff University Lean Competency System Levels 1a to 2b.
- Coached candidates to ‘strategic’ level 3.
- Trained over 10,000 people to LCS standards
- Certified over 5000 people to LCS standards
- Worked with over 72 Companies
- Worked in over 20 different Sectors/Industries
- Multi-National/global clients
- Delivered Millions in £, Euros, $ in ‘Cost’ benefits plus others across:
- Compliance – safety and quality
- Colleagues – engagement, commitment and behaviours
- Capacity – people and process ‘time’
- Capability – knowledge, competence and confidence
- Supported companies to establish their own accredited CI Academies
Simon Elias Director Lean Competency System leancompetency.org said:
“The LCS is excited to join in celebrating a highly effective, decade long collaboration with SA Partners and is delighted that it has been able to contribute to its success. SA Partner’s continuous improvement approach has proved robust and effective and clearly appreciates how the LCS can add value for its clients
We are looking forward to the next 10 years and supporting further businesses with their training.
For more information on the LCS programme please contact Toni.Whitehead@sapartners.com