Learning and development is identifying what capabilities, skills and competencies are required to ensure a sustainable successful organisation, and the mechanism to deliver them, making sure you have the required level of leaders in your business, and the right level of people who can carry out the necessary improvement. Its about creating the governance and management process to ensure a dynamic environment where issues and opportunities are acted on in a timely and effective manner.
You can view our Systems Excellence page to see all systems that are essential for organisations to function effectively.
How will this be achieved?
- Identify what is required from each role.
- Understand what skills exist within the organisation.
- Develop a mechanism that continually assesses the opportunities to develop people enabling them to be prepared for their upcoming challenges.
- Create a process to ensure L&D is part of work- its how we maintain our people asset.
Why would you do this?
- To ensure people have the necessary skills to carry out and improve their work.