Management Process creates the governance and management process to ensure a dynamic environment in which issues and opportunities are acted on in a timely and effective manner. Typically, this includes activities such as planning, organising, monitoring and controlling the business and its core processes.
How will this be achieved?
- Develop the meeting structures and frequencies required to deliver the strategy.
- Develop the meeting frequencies and timings to ensure information is discussed at the appropriate times
- Create the escalation process so information is exchanged vertically and horizontally across the enterprise.
- Ensure every meeting is an opportunity to make a decision.
Why would you do this?
- To enable timely actions to be taken at the appropriate levels within the organisation, so supporting the desired pace of improvement.