Management Process creates the governance and management process to ensure a dynamic environment in which issues and opportunities are acted on in a timely and effective manner. Typically, this includes activities such as planning, organising, monitoring and controlling the business and its core processes.
You can view our Systems Excellence page to see all systems that are essential for organisations to function effectively.
How will this be achieved?
- Develop the meeting structures and frequencies required to deliver the strategy.
- Develop the meeting frequencies and timings to ensure information is discussed at the appropriate times
- Create the escalation process so information is exchanged vertically and horizontally across the enterprise.
- Ensure every meeting is an opportunity to make a decision.
Why would you do this?
- To enable timely actions to be taken at the appropriate levels within the organisation, so supporting the desired pace of improvement.