Some of the challenges that we’ve helped our clients solve include:
- Eliminating unplanned downtime.
- Improving raw material yield.
- Reducing or eliminating wasteful energy costs.
- Engaging and empowering employees to ensure ownership and reduce high turnover.
- Training teams of internal lean specialists to reduce the need for external support.
With so many opportunities for improvement, it can be difficult to know where to start. S A Partners can help you set business priorities and fully leverage Lean techniques. We start by helping you build your continuous improvement team’s knowledge and skills, including training, exposure to best practice operations, and hands-on coaching.
Using a combination of project teams we help clients move their operations forward simultaneously in multiple areas. Teams drastically increase output, eliminate unexpected equipment breakdowns, utilise standard operating procedures, create visual management processes, enhance labour flexibility and foster employee engagement.
The hardest part is always cultural, which provides the foundation for sustainable progress. But if it were easy, everyone would do it and there would be no competitive advantage.
By applying Lean Principles you can expect:-
- Visual performance displays at each stage of the process.
- Order of magnitude improvements in workplace organisation and output volumes.
- Best-in-class equipment reliability and capacity utilization without stops and starts or slowdowns.
- Engaged employees that actively participate in problem-solving exercises.
- Optimal process yield with minimum wastage.