People lifecycle management ensures the organisation has the correct numbers of people and skills required to fulfil its needs. The processes that attract, induct, career manage and retire employees
You can view our Systems Excellence page to see all systems that are essential for organisations to function effectively.
How will this be achieved?
- Understand role requirements and performance levels for individuals both today and in the future.
- Create career paths and succession plans to maintain continuity and reduce risk.
- Develop systems that ensure effective recruitment, development and retirement of individuals.
- Consider your people to be your greatest asset and develop a measurement system that is capable of consistently delivering optimum performance levels.
Why would you do this?
- Maintain high levels of performance across all people in the organisation.