Our chairman, Prof. Peter Hines will be speaking at this years Manufacturing Leaders Forum which takes place on the 25th and 26th June 2-15 in Barcelona.
The Manufacturing Leaders Forum brings together the manucoreCONNECT community for two days to meet face to face. Their members spend two days together learning from the best; original case studies. interactive workshops AND take part in our specialist working groups.
The whole event is put together with our Advisory Board, who between them have worked on every topic and issue, and provided input at every level.
On any journey towards Enterprise Excellence there is a point when most of us get stuck. Based on 25 years of experience, Professor Hines will show that there are two courses: Evolution and the Shingo Revolution. So which is better? Well, come and find out.
- Understanding your own Enterprise Excellence maturity
- How to identify if you are stuck, or about to get stuck
- What great Evolution and Revolution journeys are like
- Evolution: Identifying the issues that are likely to occur, planning for them and creating sustainability
- The Shingo Revolution: A radical look at the organisation and a review of its Principles, Behaviours, Systems and Tools
- Which one is right for you?
- Plotting your own Enterprise Excellence journey