S A Partners process sector team headed by Phil Spooner seen 4th from the right (click to enlarge), brings in-depth knowledge and experience to deploying Operational Excellence across your business. Experienced in operations, supply chain and asset management we can help you to manage drive optimal performance from your processes, people and assets.
Your challenges within the Process Industry
- A heavily regulated environment where safety is a fundamental driving principal
- Ensuring minimal environmental impact across the supply chain
- High cost assets that require effective continual investment to maintain optimal operational and technical performance
- ROI -Balancing and understanding effective long-term investment against short term return
- Engaging workforces with Increasing employment and supply chain cost pressures
- A consumer orientated market where prices are under pressure with ever increasing global supply
How we can help
We understand all the critical connections for success, developing a solution that combines asset focused improvement, risk reduction, ideal behaviour and robust process accountability.
Our services include:
- Enterprise Excellence and Asset Management Diagnostics designed to help you better understand your current state and build a roadmap for future improvement
- On-the-job and accredited Training, Coaching and mentoring to ensure the development of critical leadership, operational excellence and TPM competencies across your business
- System and programme implementation support to achieve your next level of operational excellence and fix long-standing performance issues
In addition to our own consulting and training expertise we have strategic relationships with the Shingo institute, TWI, Cardiff University, LCS and TPM expert, Peter Wilmott; enabling us to provide a industry recognised solution for our customers.
S A Partners are proud members of the North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC).
Optimising & Maintaining Critical Assets
Definition of TPM
Definition of TPM
The Lean Journey at Cogent Power Inc
A Day in the Life of an Operator
Cycle 4 of the TPM Process
Strategy Deployment at Vale Refinery
The culture of CI
Winning the Shingo Prize
“The programme is a real success, S A Partners didn’t side track us with tools, they helped us develop the whole improvement system. They have helped us get to where we are today.
The Silver Medallion will ensure that we set not only a world class benchmark, but will also provide a strong foundation for the long term success of the refinery.”
Mike Cox, Head of UK & Asia Refineries
“We really enjoyed the Lean Practitioner course, and took a lot from it the examples given and the training delivery method (solving a very real problem at the moment) that were a benefit to me.”
A Large UK Automotive Manufacturer
TPM: Total Productive Maintenance Consulting & Training Services
The process industry is becoming progressively dependent on the reliability and predictability of fewer more sophisticated machines and processes, driving increasing focus on equipment operating performance. The overall effectiveness of machines, equipment and processes is necessary to ensure the consistency of product quality and supply at a realistic and competitive price.
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) provides a systematic approach to maximise the effectiveness of your equipment by setting and maintaining the optimum relationship between people and their machines.
S A Partners proven 11 step process has been deployed in many leading global organisations, resulting in significantly improved OEE.
Phil Spooner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Brunskill: email@example.com
TPM: A Foundation for Operational Excellence in the Process Industry
The new book TPM: A Foundation of Operational Excellence is now released for public. The book is a collaboration between Peter Willmott, Andy Brunskill and John Quirke and contains a detailed explanation of the 11 Step Model, case studies and materials that will support your TPM journey. Industry leaders that have previewed the book believe it will become the definitive text relating to TPM.