To develop a system that rewards performance and motivates employees/teams. They cover remuneration as well as non-financial methods.
You can view our Systems Excellence page to see all systems that are essential for organisations to function effectively.
How will this be achieved?
- Identify what ideal behaviour is for the organisation and align to individual objectives.
- Develop communication skills and media to ensure recognition of ideal behaviour becomes part of daily work.
- Develop reward and incentive schemes that are transparent, simple to administer and reward people appropriately.
- Align reward schemes to performance reviews and deployment process.
Why would you do this?
- To create an environment where individual and team effort is recognised and appropriate reward is in place for everyone.