You can view our Systems Excellence page to see all systems that are essential for organisations to function effectively.
What is this system going to achieve?
- To translate the strategy into activities, projects, measures and targets.
How will this be achieved?
- Developing measurement systems that can track current performance, through both leading and lagging metrics.
- Assign stretch targets that provoke improvement activities.
- Consider cause and effect relationships across the Organisation.
- Develop appropriate media that make the deployment process visual- at the point of activity.
Why would you do this?
- Align every individual ensuring everyone understands their contribution towards organisational success.