Content and structure
- The three day Continuous improvement begins by clearly defining value through the eyes of customers. Improve continues the discussion around ideal behaviours, fundamental beliefs and behavioural benchmarks as they relate to the principles of Continuous Improvement:
- Seek Perfection
- Embrace Scientific Thinking
- Focus on Process
- Assure Quality at the Source
- Flow & Pull Value
- Understand the Shingo Model dimension of Continuous Improvement
- Strengthen your understanding o the relationship between behaviours, systems and principles
- Learn how systems and results drive results
- Understand the behavioural Benchmarks behind the principles “Seek Perfection”, “Embrace Scientific Thinking”, “Focus on Process”, “Assure Quality at the Source”, “Flow and Pull Value”.
- Use “Go and Observe” to understand the practical application of the cultural enablers dimension.