Stakeholder Engagement is about fully understanding the current and future needs of all stakeholder engagement groups, regulators, shareholders, customers, community etc. and converting these into goals for the organisation.
How will this be achieved?
- Analysing past and/or organisational and market performance and trends.
- Consulting relevant bodies and personnel.
- Conducting face to face interviews at individual or focus group level to gain insight into ‘customer value’ or feedback.
- Developing Frameworks and competencies to continually understand stakeholder needs.
- Identifying key stakeholder groups and priorities in order to develop relevant stakeholder engagement and communication strategies and plans.
Why would you do this?