Strategy Deployment is about developing a measurement system (KPI) that drives ideal behaviours and delivers the strategy which takes your organisation from its current state, through to its optimum state. It deploys these measures across the entire organisation ensuring every individual is aligned and understands their role in delivering the strategy.
How will this be achieved?
- Developing measurement systems that can track current performance, through both leading and lagging metrics.
- Assign stretch targets that provoke improvement activities.
- Consider cause and effect relationships across the Organisation.
- Develop appropriate media that make the deployment process visual – at the point of activity.
Why would you do this?
- Align every individual ensuring everyone understands their contribution towards organisational success.