Strategy Formation, what is the system going to achieve?
Stakeholder needs i.e. the “WHY” are converted into tangible activities for the organisation to do i.e. the “WHAT” and “HOW” for both today and tomorrow. In order to achieve this the organisation needs to develop plans that cover risks, issues, capacity management, enablers and responsibilities.
Therefore, Strategy Formation is about translating the needs of the stakeholders, into a strategy that is understood and owned by the organisation.
How will this be achieved?
- Considering the current state performance of the organisation.
- Understanding the future performance needs of the organisation.
- Understanding the existing capacity and competency to deliver change.
- Develop work streams, assigning owners and governance frameworks to ensure needs are managed.
Why would you do this?
- Develop an improvement framework that meets the needs of stakeholders both now and in the future.