- 1987 Earned a BS in Forest Products & joined Weyerhaeuser. Learned Deming principles from Bill Conway of “If Japan Can, Why Can’t We?” fame.
- 1993 Joined Foldcraft/Plymold, a 100% employee-owned company providing foodservice furnishings to global chains. Over the next 19 years I held progressive roles including VP of Operations. Earned a MS in Mfg Systems in ’94.
- 1998 Led Foldcraft’s Lean Transformation with TBM consultants as our teachers and coaches. Every function was transformed resulting in an 85+% reduction in lead-time, a tripling of output with no resource adds, supplier of the year honors from multiple chains and national ESOP company of the year honors for our approach to leadership.
- 2013 Joined Viracon, mfgr of glass cladding many of the world’s tallest buildings including The Freedom Tower, and the Burj Khalifa to lead its Lean Journey.
- 2015 Joined Fabcon Precast as Dir. Of Mfg for N. America’s largest designer, producer and erector of precast concrete buildings for customers such as Amazon and Google. Led a $200k/month swing from loss to profitability at our poorest performing facility.
- 2019 VP of Ops for CDI, designer and mfgr of industrial dehumidification equipment that creates environments necessary for surgery, pharma and electric vehicle battery production.
- 2021 Joined TBM as a consultant guiding clients on their Lean Transformation journey.
- 11/1/22 Joined SA Partners!!