The definitive guide to TPM, Book Review
Our recently released TPM book has been reviewed by the Maintenance & Engineering Journal who gave it a big thumbs up by saying it ‘is a must-read document for anyone seeking to improve the efficiency of their manufacturing operations‘.
The book called ‘TPM a foundation of Operational Excellence‘, was written by John Quirke, Peter Willmott and Andy Brunskill, and is aimed at 3 target areas within a particular Business Enterprise. The book provides 5 essential outputs:
- Provide a practical guide of how to deliver sustainable benefits using the TPM enabling system
- Show how TPM can deliver your own Company’s vision, values and aspirations by positioning TPM as a foundational element of Sustainable Operational Excellence
- Illustrate how TPM can align with systems thinking and ideal behaviours implicit in the Shingo Model™
- Recognise that the digital and technologically driven Industry 4.0 revolution is just an enabler, but it is our people who will continue to make the difference
- Understand the likely resource commitments of People, Money and Time of running your own in- house TPM Program & how to prepare a compelling cost / benefit business case.
You can find out more about the book by reading the news item on its release, and there is also a link to purchase it on Amazon.
If you’d like to find out more about how S A Partners can help your business, please contact John Quirke.