S A Partners was the first consultancy in the UK dedicated to helping organisations improve their performance by working to Lean Principles. These guiding principles help businesses to maximise the value they provide for customers by:
– understanding what customers truly value
– reducing waste, whether it be physical waste, wasteful activity in a process or untapped human potential:
– improving capacity, profitability and innovation
– strengthening management and leadership skills
– engaging their workforce in a sustainable culture of continuous improvement.
What distinguishes us is our Lean Business Model, which incorporates the learnings of many years experience in the field and academic research by thought leaders in Lean business improvement including Professor Peter Hines, co-founder of the Lean Enterprise Research Centre at Cardiff University. Through our links with the academic community we can maintain our position at the forefront of Lean Thinking, and feed back real life learning examples to those individuals studying to become Lean practitioners.
S A Partners is firmly focused on transferring to our clients the appropriate skills, tools and techniques they will need to lead their own continuous improvement activity – we don’t do it for them, rather we train, coach and mentor the individuals that will take ownership of improvement going forward – thereby leaving a legacy that can be sustained.
While Lean was pioneered in the manufacturing sector, we are pushing back the boundaries of Lean and applying the same thinking to the service sector and to support functions..