This hour long video explores the Continuous Improvement journey started at Cogent more than 10 years ago and examines the different elements of the Lean Business Model, and how it was implemented in the organisation.
It covers the following
1. Ron Harper, CEO of Cogent Power – Discusses strategy deployment.
2. Cosimo Galetti, Value Stream Leader – Tools & Techniques
3. Donna Cordner, Manager Human Development – People Enabled Processes
4. Ana Culic, Human Resources Assistant – Reward & Recognition
5. Garth Tomlinson, Team Leader – A typical shift
6. George Gautreau, Continuous Improvement Engineer – How improvement evolved
7. Lauryn Solomon, Supply Chain Manager – Talks about supply management which sits in the extended enterprise