Leader Standard Work, what is the system going to achieve?
Leader Standard Work is about accountable, consistent, repeatable leadership at all levels in the organisation.
How will this be achieved?
- Leader Standard Work is about developing appropriate leadership skills across the leader, manager and associate communities.
- Develop frequencies, meeting and review structures to ensure each meeting creates a decision.
- Create a structured leadership system and rhythm around improvement.
- Developing a team approach to improvement through conversations about the workplace at the workplace.
Why would you do this?
- Provide structure around how the organisation is improved and realise the full potential of the leadership group.