Leader Standard Work, what is the system going to achieve?
Leader Standard Work is about accountable, consistent, repeatable leadership at all levels in the organisation.
You can view our Systems Excellence page to see all systems that are essential for organisations to function effectively.
How will this be achieved?
- Leader Standard Work is about developing appropriate leadership skills across the leader, manager and associate communities.
- Develop frequencies, meeting and review structures to ensure each meeting creates a decision.
- Create a structured leadership system and rhythm around improvement.
- Developing a team approach to improvement through conversations about the workplace at the workplace.
Why would you do this?
- Provide structure around how the organisation is improved and realise the full potential of the leadership group.